Saturday, January 21, 2012

Junk Mail Mail #2

Here we will be utilizing the scrap box for some homemade gift cards.  I pretty much keep all paper that has a color or print I like on it.  That includes the beautiful cards you all send my way generous friends!  Baby girl is looking adorable in her pigtails so I will include her too.  If you don't have a scrap box, get one!  Your gift tags, envelopes, cards will be much improved if you just glue something from your scrap box on it.  Try it!  I am telling you it is true.

Nothing life-changing here, but I really liked the way it looked.  My sisters will tell you that I only give what I would like to receive.  It is true.  So I decided this card would make me happy, so off to the mail it goes to Jeff with some niece scribbles on the back.  I think you can tell how it is made, but in case you can't keep reading. 
Strips and strips of card backings and paper glue.  That is it.  Cover as much of the base sheet as possible.  Then top the chunky background with their name using scrap strips.


1 comment:

JF said...

This is a great idea Gloria! I am going to start doing this too.