Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crafting Hair

I love interesting looking, complicated hair.  Growing up in my all girl family meant lots of formal dance hair.  The first prom I went to, I paid big bucks to have a hairdresser contort my massive hair into something sleek and elegant.  She failed... I cried... I re-did at home.  Never again have I had a formal hair-do by a professional and my sisters followed suit.  Often on formal dance night, I would come home (from college or wherever) and do their hair too.  So fun.  It is basically knitting or crocheting hair. 
A friend sent me this link and I have been crazy braiding ever since.  I wanted to share some of the good ones with you.

 A couple how-to's to complete on your own sister's hair.


FISH TAIL BRAID


FIVE STRAND BRAID


WRAP AROUND BRAID

No comments: