Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pretty Things for Pretty Sisters

I made this for Baby Sister #4 for Christmas, but forgot to photograph.  Luckily she brought it with her this weekend as we went on our first visit to the Rust Belt Market.


I made this skirt for said sister this weekend.  A very late birthday gift.  This one looks better than the first.

It took us a while to get just the right fabric.  Thank you Haberman Fabrics.

A cute model, no?

The bag is entirely decor weight fabrics, so while she uses it to carry a couple books and her laptop... she could be using it to carry 250 lb weights.

  
Thanks for a wonderful weekend Cass!  You are a beautiful Sunday morning model.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! Gorgeous skirt! Nice work, Sis! Cass...you are sooo pretty!

Cassie said...

I love my skirt!! i cant wait for the chance to wear it out! Thanks for letting me come down and see you kevin and isla. i had an awesome time!! You are so talented glor, love you!