Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Favorite Baby Fashions

Let's talk baby fashion.  Is there such a thing?  Aren't all babies beautiful?
Well sort of... okay I am kidding about that last part.  All babies are beautiful.  No harm in accentuating the cuteness.

My favorite baby fashions:

Cloth Diapers - Eco-friendly, affordable, and they come in the most adorable prints ever.  They also give your baby the most adorable baby bum.  On this note, mass cloth diaper changing event happening.  Join in please.

Big Butt Baby Pants - I still haven't bought this pattern, but I should.  Check out Rae's kimono style jammies for her little girl.  Precious.

Leg warmers - Every baby in a cold climate deserves these!  They are as cute as they are practical.  Thanks Jen for passing along this how-to.

Clothes that you would wear - Every baby looks adorable with a duck or puppy on them, but something about toddlers wearing a pair of cords and a comfy tee makes my heart melt.

Jumpers - I love this one I found on Ravelry.  I am making Isla the one below.  It is a bad picture, but I look forward to the finished project with buttons.
Anything knitted or crocheted - I think I am just partial on this one.

I have a baby shower coming up and have just finished sewing these newborn booties.  



I really like the way they turned out.  They will be gifted with some pink and blue cloth diapers and of course some legwarmers.  They are also on-sale at my etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the baby booties are the best!