Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby girl...

Anyone who danced through highschool in the late 90's will struggle saying "baby girl" without immediately saying after "better known as Aaliyah". Thank you Timberland. And thank you Aaliyah for reminding me why I love belly chains so much (everyone else thought I was crazy, but you make them look so sexy*).
This rockin michigan tee (you can't tell, but trust me, its awesome) was purchased at the comerica city fest in detroit from 323East. There is a lot of local art so check it out.

Okay, back to bellies... I am 20 weeks along this week and it has really popped! My belly and unfortunately my back, yikes. But with some Arika therapy and some chiropractic tapping the spine is back where it should be. Hopefully it stays there.This is my baby girl! I just saw her looking not like a cumulonimbus cloud for the first time with some first time grandmas. It was very exciting seeing her move around. She also has all her limbs. I am more than pleased.

Here is my other baby at 10 weeks (I can't be the only one in all the photos). And last, but not least... check out what could be our newest cloud.

*Thien, I couldn't write this without thinking of you and highschool dances. I hope you are doing well :)

3 comments:

weakyknee said...

Ha! you are hilarious! and those clouds pictures are unreal....

Bethany said...

What a great belly!

Farmer's Daughter said...

Thanks for the pictures :) I'm 22 weeks today and have been hesitant to post pictures of my belly, since it's not obvious I'm pregnant.