Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mom's Socks... finally

Knitted socks always begin with excitement for me. I hurriedly complete the top of the first sock and then the boredom kicks in. So whenever I finish an actual pair, it is reason for excitement (only three completed pairs ever).

I told my mom eight months ago that I was knitting her socks. When I was looking for a pattern for Jenny's socks, my mom looked over my shoulder and said "oh, how beautiful" to these. So off-white lace it is for her. Thanks again to Stitches of Violet for the shared patterns and to my mother for her patience. I hope you like them and I will get them to you soon. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,
These are the most beautiful socks! You are so talented! I'm looking forward to wearing them.

I love you sweet girl.
Mom