Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Camera and Pillows


Chunky yarn for the new couch pillow was a gift from my husband last christmas. I encourage you to buy from this spinner handspunanddyedtoo. The yarn is exceptionally soft and always colored beautiful. The back two pillows are hand embroidered on some random branches and flowers for a particular homemade look.



I still have to add more pillows as this couch is huge. I have a few inspirations, but in the mean time I am working on some other things. Look forward to a before picture and some mittens made with left overs that are just rediculous.

9 comments:

Kevin Jones said...

More new sofa pics please! Also, why is everything underlined?! I'm sure you're on it, love you!

Gloria said...

How is that? A whole bunch more photos and no underlines. I am going to order those tiles and I love you.

Deborah Benson said...

I love all the new additions to the living room! Great choices. I'm looking forward to visiting soon!

Molly said...

I love it when deborah benson comments. I love the pillows they're beautiful!! Can't wait to play some Rock Band!!

Melissa said...

Shut the front door! That's your living room??? It looks like the goshdarn CB2 catalog. Cripes. We gotta move to Ann Arbor and get some style, yo.

Gloria said...

That is a glass sliding back door. Ha, it does look open though. Thanks LIs, molly, and mom

Doug Benson said...

spelling is everything...ridiculous. fix soon...

Ditaur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grace said...

Oh Sis! Life is looking good for you girl. LOVE THE BLOG!