Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Time continues...

Before I begin I must give credit where it is due.  This gorgeous headband was gifted to me by my very crafty sister-in-law Melissa.  She committed to buying all her christmas gifts from artists, making each gift truly unique.  If you love this headband as much as I do, click on the picture to head to "the candy thief" etsy shop.  

My busted camera keeps stopping me from posting, but I am going to try and get creative.  Post a little bit with pics that are already out there on the web.

My husband bought me beautiful Heather Bailey fabric by Freshcut as well.  Sometimes the fabric he gets me is so nice, that I fear my sewing will destroy it.  It looks so beautiful just folded up!

I am digging these trash ties Ms. Bailey has created, they seem simple enough, but if you have thick hair it could be a god-send.  

In other news, we finally have made the plunge to purchase a couch.  This bad boy is wonderful.  How I wish I could show you the throws I made for it!  Long life chunky knitting and embroidery.  You will all enjoy them.  Pics to come soon I hope.

Also, the hubby has a new blog.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once my camera has batteries, I will take pictures of the beautiful pillow case you crafted me and you can post that. Can I get my hair done like that manequin or what? STUNNING!


Love you the both of you bloggers,
Molly

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. The couch is badass.

Anonymous said...

...and the sushi and garlic tofu!?! badass, all of it, just simply badass.