Monday, October 1, 2007

A little embroidery for a little skirt

Don't worry, you will never see my chunky thighs in this skirt. This is patch job number 400 for Cassandra. The worn-jean look is popular, however their strategically placed rips tend to give way to exposed botties and more. This skirt was brightened with some hand embroidery. I really like the way it turned out with the polka-dot fabric in the back.

In the past month I have moved, started a new job, started working out (I am always doing that) and bought a new car (well new for me). I thought about how to update my blog with so little creativity going on in my life, but then I realized all the projects I have started. Like decorating my new apartment, starting my Mom's socks, my husband's new creation "the man cave", etc. I have a philosophy on this cave of man that I would like to share soon. I really should start working on some of that, or at least do my dishes. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute Gloria! Sorry about how the weekend played out. I miss you alot, im going through gloria and kevin withdrawal... i will see you soon! love molly