Friday, August 3, 2007

Saturday Fun for Everyone

I heard about this on my ride home from work. Oooh woman, do I get jealous when I think of all the alternative crafting happening without me. I have to work tomorrow. :(

However, if you don't have to work tomorrow then go there! I have already checked out many of the vendors online and they look wonderful. Here is the DUCF website.

Support Michigan small business, Detroit's local economy, and of course crafters! Get someone a gift that doesn't come from the mall. Heck you could even get your christmas shopping started. Pay for just merchandise and talent. Make your life a little more colorful and get to the DURF!

If I notified you too late of this event (my three earnest blog readers) and it sounds like it would be of interest... consider the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago, September 15th and 16th. I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLORIA,JUDIE AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG IT MAKES YOU SEEM A LOT CLOSER
LOVE YA
UNCLE DAVE & AUNT JUDIE